Powiot

Re: Niewidoczne książki

Postprzez Ananka » 2 gru 2013, o 18:01

Ostatnio edytowano 3 gru 2013, o 12:12 przez Ananka, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Ananka

Postprzez admin » 2 gru 2013, o 18:15

Powiot napisał(a):Od kilku dni dodaję książki, ale nie są widaczne w dodanych

Czy to znaczy, że po dodaniu nie pojawiają się na liście przedmiotów w "Moje przedmioty" (http://www.finta.pl/myitems)?

A może masz włączony tryb urlopu?
admin

Postprzez Powiot » 3 gru 2013, o 08:31

Dziękuję bardzo! Skleroza nie boli..... Faktycznie, byłam na wakacjach. Wstyd mi, bo takie gapiostwo :roll:
Powiot

Postprzez Honeyjohn » 1 kwi 2022, o 12:59

Haha! The title of your forum “Invisible books” made me go ROFL. I just hired someone to Take My Class Online as my books have been literally out of my sight for so long that they’ve almost become “invisible” and I need to prepare for my exams by hiring someone else to attend my class so I can concentrate on exam preparations.
Honeyjohn

Postprzez smithwarner » 17 lis 2022, o 08:45

Write My Assignmnet is a leading and beneficial writing assistance for students in the United Kingdom and all over the globe. We have the Cheap Assignment Writing Help UK experts who are working day and night to deliver extraordinary and highly engaging assignments to our clients. You can place your order requests on the portal and select your package.
smithwarner

Postprzez sarasebastian » 17 lis 2022, o 13:58

My Assignment Expert is a leading and beneficial writing assistance for students in the United Kingdom and all over the globe. We have the Cheap Assignment Writing Help UK experts who are working day and night to deliver extraordinary and highly engaging assignments to our clients. You can place your order requests on the portal and select your package.
sarasebastian

Postprzez michaelbates » 17 lis 2022, o 16:38

As we understand that dissertations are not fun to deal with. And it is due to our dedication due to 12000+ students ordering Marketing Dissertation Help from Dissertations Land. As we have been providing world-class content for over 10+ years.
michaelbates

Postprzez henrygomez » 8 maja 2023, o 10:40

We are a team of highly skilled and experienced designers and developers who are dedicated to providing top-notch ui ux solutions provider company for businesses of all sizes. With our passion for creativity and innovation, we have been able to help numerous clients achieve their goals by enhancing the user experience of their digital products.
henrygomez

Postprzez normareid90 » 29 wrz 2023, o 12:43

Are you feeling overwhelmed with assignments piling up and wondering Who can write my assignment for me? Look no further! We understand the burden of academic pressure, and our team of expert writers is here to take that weight off your shoulders. Whether it's an essay, research paper, or any other assignment, we've got you covered.
normareid90

Następna strona

Powrót do Pomoc